B15 AIR Plate Beveling Machine
Hand Held Bevelling Machine B15 AIR (max. width of bevel 15mm - 0,59")
Pneumatic Hand Held Bevelling machine with lots of power for straight edges, contours, boreholes, radius. The bevelling machine is designed and produced by NKO MACHINES and brings a new high ergonomics design and plenty of power for every day bevelling. Aluminum alloy body engine, Hardox support plate, milling head and inserts designed especially for hand beveler.
- The bevelling machine B15 AIR is a heavy-duty hand held pneumatic beveler that uses 6 index able carbide inserts for a smooth beveling operation. The design allows straight edges, contours and cutouts to be beveled with ease.
- High performance pneumatic motor offers huge power for all applications
- Works with steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, plastic and other materials.
- The precision dial scale allows precise adjustment of the chamfer height.
- Replaceable the tool holder for angle 30°, 37,5; 45°, 50°, 60° and other angles on demand
- Radius edge preparation R3,5 ( 0,14") on the plate edge as a preparation before painting
- Maximum bevel width 15 mm (0,59")
- 0 to 15mm (0 to 0,59") < 400 N/mm2; 0 to 8mm (0 to 0,31") > 400 N/mm2
- Bevelling of curves
- Bevelling of holes
- Radius R3.5 mm (0,14");
- Wrench-free material removal adjustment
- Very powerful air motor for everyday bevelling
- Ergonomic design
- Power: 2 984W
- Air pressure/consumption: max 6 bar/750 l/min
- No load: rpm.6000
- Bevel width:
- 0 to 15mm (0 too 0,59") < 400 N/mm2
- 0 to 8mm (0 to 0,31") > 400 N/mm2
- Net weight: 7,5kg approx (16lbs)
- Bevel angle: optional 30°, 37,5°, 45°, 50°, 60°, other angles on demand
Included in the price:
- Hand Held Bevelling Machine B15 AIR
- All tools necessary for operation
- 1 operation manual
- Please specify your beveling angle upon order